YNC Customer Behaviour Modelling - Decision Making and the Brain 2018
Purchase Decision-Making and the Brain
- It has long been a challenge for businesses to understand the psyche of their customers
- As buyers, we do not base purchase decisions on rationale
- Our mental patterns determine how we think, act and feel
- The model enables companies to manage their strategies to meet the emotional needs of their customers at each stage of the purchase cycle
- The model incorporates the patterns associated with purchase decision-making and maps them against the purchase cycle and sensory channels.
Download the pdf file for free by ordering the digital product here.