iiRHD Emotional Skills and Competencies - Cohort 2, June 2023
About Emotional Intelligence Training
Emotional intelligence training develops your Emotional Quotient (EQ) and your ability to identify and manage your own emotions, improve your ability to identify the emotions of others, and help you gain powerful strategies for building productive relationships.
You will develop your behaviour analysis skills and improve your skills in reading others through verbal and non-verbal cues. You will learn how to use this advanced skill to better understand the thoughts and feelings of those you interact with and help you build meaningful and positive relationships. The Emotional Skills and Competencies course is the first step in enriching your capacity to evaluate truthfulness and credibility which is augmented in the Evaluation of Truthfulness and Credibility course.
About Emotional Skills and Competencies Course
In this course, you will gain the tools, techniques and approaches to become the master of your emotions and ensure they work for you and not against you.
- Understand how emotions work.
- Know your emotional triggers and know how to deal with them.
- Become aware of emotional impulses as they arise.
- Be able to deal with emotionally charged situations, and not react impulsively.
- Be able to read the emotions of others through their verbal and non-verbal behaviours.
- Understand the emotions of others in a more intimate way.
- Use your new skills to develop constructive and positive relationships.
|Training Lead||Giorgios Bouronikos|
|Number of Days||2|
Mon 20 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
Tues 21 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
What You Will Learn
- A brief history of emotions and why they are vital for our survival.
- How to set up a simple and safe framework to develop your emotional skills.
- How to develop your ability to analyse the verbal and non-verbal behaviours of others by using real cases in exercises with other participants.
- How to spot micro-expressions using Dr Paul Ekman's innovative techniques.
- How to use an effective conversation management model, in order to be equipped for all types of encounters.
About Giorgios Bouronikos
Giorgios Bouronikos is a Lecturer at the Université de Reims. He is an ICF MCC Coach, SICPNL certified Trainer and a Master Practitioner of NLP. He is a Spiral Dynamics, Sociocracy and Enneagram specialist. Giorgios is the Secretary General of IAFM and the former Secretary General of ICF Luxembourg. He is an ICF Global Member, past-Member of the Board of Directors of ECA-EMCC, Belgium and President of Prime People Group.
Giorgios holds a political and social science Master’s Degree in Science from Lausanne University, a Communication, Behaviour and Credibility analysis Master’s Degree in Science from Manchester Metropolitan University and a Post Graduate Diploma in International Relations from the University of Birmingham. He is passionate about human development, and organisations system within multinational companies and International Institutions.
Over 30 years, his professional career guided him to lead several important reorganisations within different Public Institutions as well as multinational companies worldwide.
About the International Institute of Research into Human Development
Accredited for adult education by the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg, accredited by IAS for ISO 9001:2015 and accredited by the International Coaching Federation, the International Institute for Research and Human Development is a professional training centre headquartered in Luxembourg. It specialises in certifying continuing professional training in Coaching, NLP, Leadership and Management and Enneagram. In addition, it provides training in human resources management: Intrinsic Motivation, Metaprofil, evaluation, recruitment, profiling, potential and talent management. The iiRHD develops all levels of students from basic to master practitioners to educators and trainers.
What to Expect
On booking your place, we shall email you ahead of the training date with full information of location, timings and other important information.