iiRHD NLP Essentials - Cohort 1, February 2023
About Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is a humanistic psychosocial approach that fits the systemic model as well as the cognitive approach. iiRHD NLP programmes are inspired by and updated with the most recent research in neuropsychology as well as the respected strategies from the originators Richard Bandler, John Grinder, Robert Dilts and more.
One of the most powerful fields of applied science, NLP looks at how you capture and process information and your mind is organised resulting in your actions. By using NLP in your daily life you can achieve greater success, understand people better and achieve more in all aspects of your life by improving accountability, gain from having more choices, more freedom and more awareness and respect for yourself and others.
About NLP Essential Course
Do you want a better understanding of yourself and others and how you behave? Do you want to improve the quality of your communication and relationships? Are you looking to have clarity on your goals and achieve more in your life, personally and professionally?
In this course, you will acquire and know how to use the NLP methods and techniques that will enable you to:
- Effectively communicate with yourself and others.
- Understand and control your brain functions.
- Optimize your personal resources and increase your resourcefulness.
- Adopt a model of the world that allows and empowers you to achieve your goals.
|Training Lead||Giorgios Bouronikos|
|Number of Days||4|
Mon 13 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
Tues 14 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
Wed 15 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
Thu 16 Feb 10 am - 6 pm
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the principles of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP).
- Our multi-sensory experience: synchronization and calibration.
- Using well-formed outcomes for effective goal setting.
- Feedback: The 3 keys to success - 1. Focus on what you want; 2. Take action; 3. Feedback and flexibility.
- The Logical levels framework for personal development to understand the different levels at which we experience our world.
- Introduction to Metaprograms. Discover our deep-level filters, how we perceive and project our experiences.
- Digging deeper with Metamodel questions.
About Your Trainers
Giorgios Bouronikos is a Lecturer at the Univerité de Reims. He is an ICF MCC Coach, SICPNL certified, a Trainer and Master Practitioner of NLP. He is a Spiral Dynamics, Sociocracy and Enneagram specialist. Giorgios is the Secretary General of IAFM and former Secretary General of ICF Luxembourg. He is an ICF Global Member and past-Member of the Board of Directors of ECA-EMCC, Belgium.
Wendy Shaw is an experienced Coach, Trainer and Facilitator. She is passionate about empowering others and has almost 30 years’ experience in L&D. She is a certified Trainer of mBIT, NLP, Time Line Therapy®, Hypnosis, she is an experienced Executive Coach and Member of the ICF. Wendy delivers elective programs for EMBA students around the globe and is also the BNI Master Trainer for UAE and Qatar.
About the International Institute of Research into Human Development
Accredited for adult education by the Ministry of Education in Luxembourg, accredited by IAS for ISO 9001:2015 and accredited by the International Coaching Federation, the International Institute for Research and Human Development is a professional training centre headquartered in Luxembourg. It specialises in certifying continuing professional training in Coaching, NLP, Leadership and Management and Enneagram. In addition, it provides training in human resources management: Intrinsic Motivation, Metaprofil, evaluation, recruitment, profiling, potential and talent management. The iiRHD develops all levels of students from basic to master practitioners to educators and trainers.
What to Expect
On booking your place, we shall email you ahead of the training date with full information of location, timings and other important information.