Rania Laing, FCIM PCC
Rania’s vision is for organisations to regenerate their industries and excel through purposeful innovation. She believes the future of long term customer and stakeholder value lies in innovation strategies that deliver a positive impact on financials as well as individuals, society, community and the environment.
- Founder and CEO, Purposeful Innovators CIC
- Management Consultant
- C-Suite/Executive Coach
- Strategy Coach (Boards and Individuals)
- Business Transformation
- Creator of Positive Impact high value generation model
- ICF Professional Certified Coach (PCC)
- ICF UAE Chapter President
- Mentor Coach for ICF Credentialing
- In5 (TECOM Group) Mentor for innovation/start-ups
- REACH Mentor for young professional women
- Business writer for leading media outlets including Reuters, Khaleej Times and Gulf News
- Commissioning Fine Artist
- Fine Art Coaching/Mentor
- PADI OWSI
Supported by her ongoing brain-based research into generating positive outcomes for corporations, Rania works with clients to develop their abilities in applying precision thinking for strategic decision-making; effectiveness in cultural change management; and process modelling for change momentum.
Through her consultancy and coaching, Rania offers a scientific approach to project and change management, working in collaboration with her clients to facilitate sustainable improvement strategies that deliver tangible results.
As a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing and a PCC credentialed ICF Coach, Rania has over 20 years extensive experience across industries including retail, manufacturing, franchise, logistics, media and NGOs.