YNC Report Example A - Improving Performance With Behavioural Intelligence (Simple) Audit
Sale Sold out
Regular price $0.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
Model Overview And Report
- Behavioural Intelligence (BI) is the new study of behaviour.
- Based on the scientific principles of psychology, physics, sociology and economics
- Amalgamates and builds on proven models including McKinsey’s 7S, Porter's Value Chain, Transactional Analysis, Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, Cybernetics, Spiral Dynamics
- In Behavioural Intelligence behaviours are exchanged in transactions with other behaviours or for other unit types (product/service or currency).
- Different behaviours have a relevant currency value based on its scientific nature and impact.
- This means we can programme our behaviour to achieve our monetary goals.
Download the pdf file for free by ordering the digital product here.