Wealth Angels - MoneyWise - Parents
Wealth Angels - MoneyWise - Parents
Created by experts in finance, adult and child education, this programme provides parents with education about money so that they and their children are able to learn the basics of money in an engaging and easy way.
Aimed at parents of any gender with children, participants will gain both knowledge and confidence to grow financially and become role models for their children.
Delivered across 12 weekly 60 minutes online interactive sessions, this programme provides the first steps in financial knowledge to build confidence in making sound decisions about spending, saving, and investing.
Benefits of Attending Money Wise Family
- Financial literacy helps participants understand the value of money and the importance of saving. This can lead to more responsible spending habits later in life.
- Teaching participants about finances can help them develop critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Financial literacy can help develop a sense of independence and responsibility as children grow into young adults, and adults grow to become role models for their children.
- Learning about finances can help you make better decisions about your career, and other long-term goals.
- Financial literacy can help you avoid financial mistakes and debt in the future, while giving you the wisdom that can help you spot and avoid the detrimental impact of fraud.
- The sooner you learn about finances the more likely you are to become financially successful.
- Financial literacy can help you understand the importance of giving to others and charitable causes.
- Teaching your children about money can also help them understand the consequences of their actions and the importance of planning ahead.
- Financial literacy can help you become a savvier consumer by understanding the true cost of goods and services.
- Financial literacy can help you develop good habits and attitudes towards money which in turn will serve children well as you guide them throughout their lives.
|Number of Sessions
|Every Wednesday from 13 March 2024 4.30pm (UTC/GMT)/8.30pm (GST/DXB)
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the principles of money management
- Understanding money
- Basic concepts of finance
- Investment and risk made simple
- Human behaviour and making money decisions
- What is Crypto?
- What is sustainable finance and why does it matter?
- What the Impact? Funding a better future
Our Social Impact Gratitude
We believe in the power of community.
- In support of our community, we are giving 10% of our sponsorship income to education school leavers on financial literacy as they start their journey through University. Learn more
About Rebecca Ellis
Rebecca is a wealth management expert with a passion for her clients’ prosperity. She is a British citizen and has been living and working in Switzerland since 2007. With over 20 years of experience in international private banking and wealth management, she has worked for several firms in London and Zurich, her primary location is Geneva. Rebecca has worked with clients from all over the world, specialising in the African market.
Rebecca uses her expertise in the discipline of behavioural finance to help clients understand their emotions and make sound financial decisions that align with their financial needs and vision. Incorporating these practices since 2008, Rebecca’s clients benefit from a committed and long-term successful relationship with her, working directly, with their family offices or through their expert legal or tax advisors.
An ex-international sportswoman, Rebecca is a pro when it comes to team dynamics and high performance. Being involved in rugby XVs since 1998, she is an active player for RC Cern Wildcats female XVs and Leman Flames 7s teams.