Organisation Type: A Global Sportswear Manufacturer And Retailer
Using the criteria to represent behavioural competences, the hierarchy indicates areas where value creation is encouraged and where value is eroded according the employee behaviour and company culture. The value of an organisation can then be audited with gaps and opportunities identified for area where profit can be improved.
- Overall, a good spread of competences which are well defined and communicated within the Leadership Skills Plan. The only competence not represented is Immunity which is required for potential to be met for Unification and Generation.
- While Leaders are identified, adaptations for different teams and roles within teams are not as well defined nor represented in the marketing communication.
- Other than self-driven methods with 360s, the constructive and strategic evaluation methods are not stated.
- From company communication, the organisation states 33 competences across 23 of the 24 levels.
- The top three focus competences are Humanity, Unification and Generation. These are communicated under the corporate labels of Collaboration, Confidence and Creativity.
- The biggest risk to the business is not focusing on nor considering Immunity.
- Functional profiles are required to build up a better picture of the business alignment from a commercial potential.
- Current Potential Marketable Value based on current emphasis is 25,084. Should the 23 levels remain the same and the competences be adjusted to be an equal spread across internal and external dynamics, the Potential Marketable Value will increase to 28,595. Increasing the current Potential Marketable Value by 14%. However, this will be somewhat eroded due to Immunity not being represented within the behaviours at all, and so stunting the highest performance potential.