Volunteer Introduction Process
Date introduced: 12 April 2022
- Job Description (JD) produced by Director that requires the Volunteer on their team. JD reference Positive Impact intelligence Matrix.
- Position to be published online and CVs received from applicants.
- Link to PI videos, code of ethics, white paper to be communicated as part of the interview process.
- 1st Interview to be conducted with 2 other Directors.
- 2nd Interview to be conducted with Director that the volunteer reports into.
- For consistency, Wendy Shaw or Bronwen Hundley must be included as one of the interviewers.
- Introduction to Board of Directors, Project Team etc by email.
- Introduction with Directors – volunteer(s) to receive inductions with a minimum number of Directors (I suggest at least 3).
- Induction to role and project to take place by reporting Director.
- Review to take place every quarter.
- Filing of volunteer introductions and competency development documentation.
- Allocate a Director/Mentor who is not directly involved with the project as a PI ‘Guardian’ for optional nurturing support within the system.