Wealth Angels - MoneyWise - Family
Wealth Angels - MoneyWise - Family
Created by experts in finance, adult and child education, this programme provides families with education about money so that their children are able to learn the basics of money in a fun and easy way.
Aimed at families with children between 7 and 14 years old, participants will gain both knowledge and confidence to grow into financially wise young adults.
Delivered across 12 weekly 60 minutes online interactive sessions, this programme provides the first steps in financial knowledge to build confidence in making sound decisions about spending, saving, and investing.
Benefits of Attending Money Wise Family
- Financial literacy helps participants understand the value of money and the importance of saving. This can lead to more responsible spending habits later in life.
- Teaching participants about finances can help them develop critical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities.
- Financial literacy can help develop a sense of independence and responsibility as children grow into young adults.
- Learning about finances can help children make better decisions about college, careers, and other long-term goals.
- Financial literacy can help children avoid financial mistakes and debt in the future, while giving them the wisdom that can help them spot and avoid the detrimental impact of fraud.
- Young people who learn about finances early on are more likely to become financially successful adults.
- Financial literacy can help children understand the importance of giving to others and charitable causes.
- Teaching young people about money can also help them understand the consequences of their actions and the importance of planning ahead.
- Financial literacy can help children become better consumers by understanding the true cost of goods and services.
- Financial literacy can help children develop good habits and attitudes towards money that will serve them well throughout their lives.
|Number of Sessions
We will notify you of the next course start date.
What You Will Learn
- Introduction to the principles of money management
- Understanding money
- Basic concepts of finance
- Investment and risk made simple
- Human behaviour and making money decisions
- What is Crypto?
- What is sustainable finance and why does it matter?
- What the Impact? Funding a better future
Our Social Impact Gratitude
We believe in the power of community.
- In support of our community, we are giving 10% of our sponsorship income to education school leavers on financial literacy as they start their journey through University. Learn more
About Rebecca Ellis
Rebecca is a wealth management expert with a passion for her clients’ prosperity. She is a British citizen and has been living and working in Switzerland since 2007. With over 20 years of experience in international private banking and wealth management, she has worked for several firms in London and Zurich, her primary location is Geneva. Rebecca has worked with clients from all over the world, specialising in the African market.
Rebecca uses her expertise in the discipline of behavioural finance to help clients understand their emotions and make sound financial decisions that align with their financial needs and vision. Incorporating these practices since 2008, Rebecca’s clients benefit from a committed and long-term successful relationship with her, working directly, with their family offices or through their expert legal or tax advisors.
An ex-international sportswoman, Rebecca is a pro when it comes to team dynamics and high performance. Being involved in rugby XVs since 1998, she is an active player for RC Cern Wildcats female XVs and Leman Flames 7s teams.